This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [RFC PATCH 06/11] MIPS/BFD: Propagate the return status in attribute merging
- From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at imgtec dot com>
- To: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>, Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>
- Cc: <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Matthew Fortune <Matthew dot Fortune at imgtec dot com>, Daniel Sanders <Daniel dot Sanders at imgtec dot com>
- Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 18:31:26 +0000
- Subject: Re: [RFC PATCH 06/11] MIPS/BFD: Propagate the return status in attribute merging
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 00 dot 1511200755190 dot 6915 at tp dot orcam dot me dot uk> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 00 dot 1511200816130 dot 6915 at tp dot orcam dot me dot uk> <87h9jjl7ys dot fsf at googlemail dot com>
On Tue, 15 Dec 2015, Richard Sandiford wrote:
> > Fix the issue of any failure from `_bfd_elf_merge_object_attributes' not
> > being propagated by `mips_elf_merge_obj_attributes'.
> > bfd/
> > * elfxx-mips.c (mips_elf_merge_obj_attributes): Propagate the
> > return status from `_bfd_elf_merge_object_attributes'.
> OK independently of the rest, thanks. Probably worth backporting
> to the release branch too.
Applied now, thanks. Tristan, OK for 2.26?