This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] ARM: Fix exidx coverage for relocatable builds
- From: Yury Usishchev <y dot usishchev at samsung dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 17:27:40 +0300
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] ARM: Fix exidx coverage for relocatable builds
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87y4cndi7g dot fsf at samsung dot com> <5679401D dot 4030609 at redhat dot com>
Yes, we do have appropriate copyright assignment. Do you need any particular
info about it?
Nick Clifton <email@example.com> writes:
> Hi Yury,
>> Tested for arm-linux-gnueabi target, verified on demo from bugzilla and on new
> The patch is fine. I just need to check one thing first though - do
> you have a binutils copyright assignment on file with the FSF ?