This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] ARM: Add support for SHF_ARM_NOREAD section flag
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: mickael guene <mickael dot guene at st dot com>, Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 14:16:00 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] ARM: Add support for SHF_ARM_NOREAD section flag
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5671884D dot 70702 at st dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1512161815480 dot 15602 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <5673F93D dot 5080501 at st dot com>
After a quick look inside readelf.c it seems there are the standard
output selected with -S option and a detailed one selected with -N
Do you want me to add ARM-specific section flags for detailed output
only ? or for both ?
Support for -N is sufficient. The output with -S (the 'p' flag) is
perfectly OK already.
To save you some time I have gone ahead and made the change to readelf,
and checked your patch in.
One minor point - the ChangeLog for patches to the include/elf directory
is in the include/elf directory itself and not in the include directory