This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] [RFC] nios2: Fix initial PLT entry population
- From: Marek Vasut <marex at denx dot de>
- To: Sandra Loosemore <sandra at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, "Chung-Lin Tang" <cltang at codesourcery dot com>, Ley Foon Tan <lftan dot linux at gmail dot com>, Thomas Chou <thomas at wytron dot com dot tw>
- Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 01:13:03 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [RFC] nios2: Fix initial PLT entry population
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1448723082-6208-1-git-send-email-marex at denx dot de> <201512090022 dot 38067 dot marex at denx dot de> <5668C46E dot 1080506 at codesourcery dot com>
On Thursday, December 10, 2015 at 01:16:46 AM, Sandra Loosemore wrote:
> On 12/08/2015 04:22 PM, Marek Vasut wrote:
> > Hi!
> > no problem. I just ran the builds of the entire yocto/nios2. The orc
> > package builds correctly with this patch. The package does NOT build
> > correctly without this patch.
> > Tested-by: Marek Vasut <email@example.com>
> Thanks for the additional testing! I've committed the patch.
I've done additional testing on real hardware (Altera MAX10 Nios2 GHRD).