This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: fixes for PR ld/19263 and PR ld/19264 should go the 2.26 branch
- From: Andreas Krebbel <krebbel at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: Matthias Klose <doko at ubuntu dot com>, Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>, Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- Cc: binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 22:07:46 +0100
- Subject: Re: fixes for PR ld/19263 and PR ld/19264 should go the 2.26 branch
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56697B77 dot 9030402 at ubuntu dot com>
On 12/10/2015 02:17 PM, Matthias Klose wrote:
> Alan, Andreas, please could you backport the regression fixes for PR ld/19263
> and PR ld/19264 to the 2.26 branch as well? Are there other updates which
> should go to the branch as well?
> Thanks, Matthias
the patch for PR ld/19263 fits onto 2.26 branch. I've asked already on the mailing list for the
permission to commit it. I'm not sure I've commit rights on the release branches.