This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: fixes for PR ld/19263 and PR ld/19264 should go the 2.26 branch
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Matthias Klose <doko at ubuntu dot com>
- Cc: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>, Andreas Krebbel <krebbel at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>, binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 00:58:13 +1030
- Subject: Re: fixes for PR ld/19263 and PR ld/19264 should go the 2.26 branch
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56697B77 dot 9030402 at ubuntu dot com>
On Thu, Dec 10, 2015 at 02:17:43PM +0100, Matthias Klose wrote:
> Alan, Andreas, please could you backport the regression fixes for PR
> ld/19263 and PR ld/19264 to the 2.26 branch as well? Are there other
> updates which should go to the branch as well?
I haven't applied the pr19263 fix, but the pr19264 fix is in among
the following I've just committed. Thanks Tristan!
PowerPC ifunc with local symbols
PR19323 memory allocation greater than 4G
[GOLD] R_PPC64_ENTRY support
addr2line vs. inlined C functions called from C++
Fix powerpc64 segfault caused by zero r_symndx relocs.
objdump: Handle 32-bit base address in debug_ranges / debug_loc.
Adjust local symbol value in relocatable link to be relative to section.
[GOLD] Align PowerPC64 GOT
Fix a problem with the maximum number of open files held in the cache when running on a 32-bit Solaris host.
[GOLD] PowerPC TOC16 and GOT16 relocs are relative
Fix problem where bss symbols for copy relocations are marked local.
Recent powerpc testcase fails
Account for .tbss alignment when adjusting start of relro
Prevent looping in archives
Australia Development Lab, IBM