This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix -flto on mingw (PR ld/18199)
- From: Kwok Cheung Yeung <kcy at codesourcery dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 13:45:34 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix -flto on mingw (PR ld/18199)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5668C2A8 dot 1020405 at codesourcery dot com> <CAMe9rOrtgWOpiS75EKXD=s0-fGmE5ynY7KEAB9==hUPAhvR1Xw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 10/12/2015 3:47 AM, H.J. Lu wrote:
How about this patch instead?
I agree it is probably better to do it during the bfd_create (as the
implementation might change at a later date), though calling bfd_plugin_target_p
twice in the function is a bit inelegant.
I will get this committed later today, thanks!
Kwok Cheung Yeung