This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [AArch64][2.26] Backport support for ARMv8.1 Virtualization,Host Extensions.
- From: Matthew Wahab <matthew dot wahab at foss dot arm dot com>
- To: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 13:54:11 +0000
- Subject: Re: [AArch64][2.26] Backport support for ARMv8.1 Virtualization,Host Extensions.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56604561 dot 5070601 at foss dot arm dot com> <6A2252BF-B072-4564-9181-0E0374250041 at adacore dot com>
On 03/12/15 13:51, Tristan Gingold wrote:
Is it the last chunk for v8.1 ? Or does ARM plan to include other
patches in 2.26 ?
Its the last for ARMv8.1 but we'd like to get ARMv8.2 support in as well. There are
some patches in trunk and some more to be sent.