This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] [RFC] nios2: Fix initial PLT entry population
- From: Marek Vasut <marex at denx dot de>
- To: Sandra Loosemore <sandra at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, "Chung-Lin Tang" <cltang at codesourcery dot com>, Ley Foon Tan <lftan dot linux at gmail dot com>, Thomas Chou <thomas at wytron dot com dot tw>
- Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 14:16:50 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [RFC] nios2: Fix initial PLT entry population
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1448723082-6208-1-git-send-email-marex at denx dot de> <201511301546 dot 12006 dot marex at denx dot de> <565D2BE7 dot 4050304 at codesourcery dot com>
On Tuesday, December 01, 2015 at 06:11:03 AM, Sandra Loosemore wrote:
> On 11/30/2015 07:46 AM, Marek Vasut wrote:
> > I can do that, but I didn't find the bug in bugzilla. Shall I create a
> > new one? In the meantime, I pushed the whole tarball from the build to
> > , sha1sum is fe62b3848edf51b6083ca53f861c3dd3af49dd4b
> > orc-0.4.23-r0.tar.xz
> > You can find the entire build log in
> > orc-0.4.23-r0/temp/log.do_compile.7916 , the objects are located in
> > orc-0.4.23-r0/build/ directory and the source is in the
> > orc-0.4.23-r0/orc-0.4.23/ directory.
> >  http://www.bfuser.eu/orc-0.4.23-r0.tar.xz
> I took a look at this, but it seems the set of objects is not complete
> (e.g., it's missing the sysroot you are linking against). If I get you
> a patch that I'm more confident is correct, would you be able to test it
> on this example?
Of course, I'd be happy to help.
I can also show you how to prepare the OpenEmbedded/Yocto build for NIOS2,
so you can fiddle with it yourself, but that might be a longer process.
Please let me know.