This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] [RFC] nios2: Fix initial PLT entry population
- From: Sandra Loosemore <sandra at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Marek Vasut <marex at denx dot de>
- Cc: <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Chung-Lin Tang <cltang at codesourcery dot com>, Ley Foon Tan <lftan dot linux at gmail dot com>, Thomas Chou <thomas at wytron dot com dot tw>
- Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 22:11:03 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [RFC] nios2: Fix initial PLT entry population
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1448723082-6208-1-git-send-email-marex at denx dot de> <565B6FD2 dot 4060901 at codesourcery dot com> <201511301546 dot 12006 dot marex at denx dot de>
On 11/30/2015 07:46 AM, Marek Vasut wrote:
I can do that, but I didn't find the bug in bugzilla. Shall I create a new one?
In the meantime, I pushed the whole tarball from the build to , sha1sum is
You can find the entire build log in orc-0.4.23-r0/temp/log.do_compile.7916 ,
the objects are located in orc-0.4.23-r0/build/ directory and the source is
in the orc-0.4.23-r0/orc-0.4.23/ directory.
I took a look at this, but it seems the set of objects is not complete
(e.g., it's missing the sysroot you are linking against). If I get you
a patch that I'm more confident is correct, would you be able to test it
on this example?