This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] ARM: Add support for thumb1 PCROP relocations.
- From: mickael guene <mickael dot guene at st dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 09:56:14 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] ARM: Add support for thumb1 PCROP relocations.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5652D1AE dot 1030207 at st dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1511231039160 dot 5401 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <565307C0 dot 8070802 at st dot com> <56584FE2 dot 1010603 at redhat dot com>
I understand your point. On the other side, ARM has released
compilers with these relocations implemented, so modifications are
Anyway, is it possible to have feedback about the patch by itself ?
This will allow for quick upstream when the document is officially released.
On 11/27/2015 01:43 PM, Nick Clifton wrote:
I have access to the latest draft of IHI0044F. Unfortunately it is not
If it is a draft then it can change, right ? I am not comfortable
accepting a patch for an unpublished and unfinished specification. I
think that it would be better to wait until the document is ready and
then update the binutils.