This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [Patch]: arm disassembler: handle arm vs thumb for Mach-O
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: Richard Earnshaw <Richard dot Earnshaw at foss dot arm dot com>
- Cc: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 15:52:08 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch]: arm disassembler: handle arm vs thumb for Mach-O
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <B9632F04-DAC4-4AB8-AB6A-27F8D6C57E59 at adacore dot com> <56532072 dot 6060908 at foss dot arm dot com>
> On 23 Nov 2015, at 15:19, Richard Earnshaw <Richard.Earnshaw@foss.arm.com> wrote:
> On 20/11/15 16:46, Tristan Gingold wrote:
>> the arm disassembler has some format specific code to detect
>> the thumb mode. Add support for Mach-O.
>> The code was manually tested.
>> Ok for master ?
> OK provided this causes no regressions on a standard ELF configuration.
No regression for arm-eabi. Just pushed.