Re: Commit: RL78: Generate complex relocs for DWARF sections

On Tuesday, April 14 2015, Nick Clifton wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
>   I am applying the patch below to update the RL78 port so that it uses
>   complex relocations for entries in the .debug_line section.  This
>   means that when code sections are relaxed by the linker, the
>   .debug_line information will stay up to date.
>
>   Whilst implementing this patch I found that readelf did not know how
>   to handle RL78 complex relocations and that the special_function field
>   in the RL78 reloc howto table had not been set up to handle complex
>   relocs.  So the patch also fixes both of these problems.

Hey Nick,

This is causing build failures for all targets tested by our BuildBot:

  <http://gdb-build.sergiodj.net/builders/Fedora-ppc64le-m64/builds/718/steps/compile%20gdb/logs/stdio>

--
Sergio
GPG key ID: 237A 54B1 0287 28BF 00EF  31F4 D0EB 7628 65FC 5E36