Re: Garbage collecting debug sections

Hi Senthil,

   However, it bails out after finding one such section (see attached
   patch). Is this intentional?

No, it is a bug. :-(

When I was writing this code I was only interested in fragmentary .debug_line sections, and I failed to take into account that their might be other partial debug sections.

Please feel free to commit an "obvious" patch to remove the "break;" from that loop.