Re: ping [was: Slow readelf for huge ARM binary]

Hi H.J.

I have seen similar issues on x86.
What's an actual issue on x86?

readelf processes the whole file when it only needs some
simple things.  I have to stop readelf on a GB x86 input file after
20 minutes.

I take it that this problem is not related to the display of unwind information ?

I have checked in Dmitry's patch, but if you have an x86 testcase I can look at I will investigate further.