Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: we have now switched to new git hooks (was: "Re: RFC: using AdaCore's git hooks for binutils-gdb.git ...")

> This checkin:
>
> https://sourceware.org/ml/binutils-cvs/2015-01/msg00074.html
>
> didn't update the bugzilla.

OK - I think I found the source of the problem (configuration issue),
and I suspect that only binutils was affected (ie, GDB PRs would have
been updated).

It should be fixed, now, but we should keep our eyes peeled for
the next commit with a PR number, for both binutils and GDB, just
to be sure.

--
Joel