Re: [PING] Contributing new gcc targets: i386-*-dragonfly and x86-64-*-dragonfly

On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 11:37 AM, John Marino <gnugcc@marino.st> wrote:

> Does anyone have any issues with this set of patches to add support for
> the DragonFly targets?  It's a blocker for other patches of mine that
> have a more general benefit, but this (relatively simple) one has to go
> in first.

It's inconvenient, but patches are much more likely to be reviewed
when they cover a separate part of the tree, as different people
maintain different parts.  I expect your libitm and libcilkrts could
be approved trivially if you send them separately.

The change to include/libiberty.h is fine.

I don't understand the benefit of libgcc/enable-execute-stack-bsd.c.
The code seems the same as the existing
libgcc/enable-execute-stack-mprotect.c.  All you are changing is
omitting need_enable_exec_stack.  If you just drop the FreeBSD
constructor, you will get the behaviour you want.

Ian