Re: ENTER/BOUND operands order.

> Is there anything supporting this view of yours?
I will recheck it with the document authors and get back to you.

> That would be very odd: Tests setting language standards. If you
> don't take the Intel manual as sufficient reference, the next best
> thing setting a standard here is MASM. Did you check how they
> require the operands to be ordered?
No, I didn't. I don't think MASM is a reference here either though, as
it is another asm. But I agree that there could me much confusion with
this syntax, and in future it should be either explicitly specified in
the instructions documentation, or in a separate document.

Michael