Re: git is live

Tom is there an official Binutils/GDB or even GNU Github account? I
believe you can setup auto mirrors there, or at least special mirrors.
That'd be a nice way to take the load off of sourceware and get an
auto backup :-) Of course, everyone has a backup now, so the chances
of losing everything are zero :-)