objdump recognising ARM ELF file

Hello

I am using cygwin's objdump, to look at an ARM ELF image. I noticed it
shows as "UNKNOWN!". Was compiled by ARM RVCT compiler. Where the
architecture is not known in this case, could the code number be
output? (or is that the flags?). Is there a way to add this ARM
architecture to the list. Was compiled by RVCT as Cortex-A9, fpu=VFPv3

I'm using cygwin build:
$ objdump --version
GNU objdump (GNU Binutils) 2.23.52.20130309
This program is free software; you may redistribute it under the terms of
the GNU General Public License version 3 or (at your option) any later version.
This program has absolutely no warranty.

$ objdump -f demo.out

demo.out:     file format elf32-little
architecture: UNKNOWN!, flags 0x00000112:
EXEC_P, HAS_SYMS, D_PAGED
start address 0x6003b17c

I am not a member of the mailing list, so could you keep my email
address included in any replies please.

Best regards, Jon