Re: Can you please revert Binutils commit for bug 15302?

> From: nick clifton <nickc@redhat.com>
> Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 15:59:46 +0200

> Actually I deliberately left those tests in.

I was about to xfail those tests as obvious (a policy, like with
gcc, that's been followeed before: test-cases with PR's can be
xfailed) when I read the above.

>  They expose the problem
> described in 15302 and that problem still needs to be fixed.  It is my
> hope that having a failure present in the ARM tests will remind/prompt
> someone to fix the PR.

It hasn't happened for over a week, maybe reconsider?

(The only action prompted seems to be that I'm removing
arm-unknown-eabi from my autotester until it's clean again.)

brgds, H-P