Re: [Patch, AArch64, ILP32] 5/5 Improve the debugging experience with the generated file

On 21/06/13 19:08, Yufeng Zhang wrote:
Hi,

This patch adds a #line directive at the beginning of the generated file
(elf32-aarch64.c and elf64-aarch64.c) so that the generated debug
information points to the template file instead.

OK for the trunk?

I'm no great fan of the 'sed' mechanism either. However it is existing practice in BFD and on that basis I think it reasonable to take these patches in their current form. Structural improvements to BFD would be welcome, but are a separate issue.

/Marcus