Issues with entry symbol in Linux kernel modules.

Hi,

I have the following issue:
	When I try to compile out-of-tree Linux kernel modules an entry symbol is introduced as an undefined symbol. Hence, modprobe chocks  an complies about this undefined  entry symbol.
 After some investigation, I realized that this symbol is instantiated by the after_parse_default function. I used LDEMUL_AFTER_PARSE to point to an empty function to skip the call to the default after parse. However, I am wondering if this can be considered a valid solution for my problem.

I use binutils 2.23, a linux linker script that defines ENTRY, and the linux kernel modules are linked with -r (default Linux make file).

Thank you,
Claudiu