Translation robot not up to date for binutils

Being the translator for the german messages I discovered that the
translation robot lists 2.22.90 as the latest version.  Seems as if either
someone forgot to send the POT files to the TP robot or they were sent to
the robot but not listed there. Either way I'd be gratefull if someone did
send the 2.23.2 message templates to the TP robot as it blocks checking in
translations for that version.

Philipp