further behavioral issues with ARM assembler

All,

alongside the fixes I sent during the day, I've also got questions on
whether to other aspects are intentional or bugs:

The first is the fact that ".arch all" doesn't work. The code specifically
suppresses this, but it doesn't become clear why. Obviously it would
be nice to have a way to return to this command line specifiable
mode via some directive.

Further there are several instructions where the specification says
PC-relative addresses are okay, yet the assembler rejects them. A
likely incomplete list is

	ldrd	r0, r1, [r15, r2]
	ldrh	r0, [r15, r0]
	smlad	r0, r0, r0, r15