linker section of non-contiguous memory region

Hi,

I'm trying to write a linker script to write one section content into two non-contiguous memory regions.

I have found an old thread in this mail list about this:
"ld linker script and non-contiguous memory region"
http://sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2012-01/msg00188.html

I know that feature from the C28x Compiler for this problem is
spliting the sections across multiple memory segments: (with an or function)

SECTIONS { .text: { *(.text) } >> FLASH1| FLASH3 }

described here:
http://processors.wiki.ti.com/index.php/C28x_Compiler_-_Understanding_Linking

I have try it without success.
At the moment I have to manually fill the fist memory region. but is a difficult to search parts of code witch
I will not change in the future and fit and fill completely the first memory region.

Is such feature in the GNU linker implemented? Or does anyone has a better idea
how can I solve this problem?

Regards
Robert