Re: stabs support in binutils, gcc, and gdb

I was able to speak to Tristan, yesterday, and he confirmed that
we haven't been able to contribute a few of the patches he wrote.
Unfortunately, his TODO list is more than full, at the moment, and
we don't think he'll have time to work on that for a while. I might
have time in the next few weeks to track them down - if I do, I will
post them.

With all patches, we are able to bootstrap GCC 4.7. But we haven't
tried the HEAD version. From David's report, it sounds like we should
expect additional work if we want to do it.

--
Joel