Fwd: [RFC] libopcodes - tic6x 16 bits instruction format disassembly

Hi,

As a side project, I've been working on implementing tic6x 16 bits
instructions disassembly support in libopcodes. I didn't really know
what to do with it, so I've setup a Github repository of pre-alpha
quality code, just in case it would have some relevance to anyone:

https://github.com/potorange/binutils-tic6x-dis-16bits/

Cheers,

Alexis.