Re: Map ".text.hot" and ".text.unlikely" input section prefixes to separate output sections.

Hi Ian,

   I finally got around to doing this in a way you suggested a while
back, that is sorting text sections within the output section rather
than creating separate output sections.  Patch attached.

Thanks,
-Sri.