Re: linker behaviour for sections having flags SHF_MERGE/SHF_STRINGS

Hi Alan,

Thanks for your message. Made it more clear for me.

I dont know how critical are the linker and the gold bugs, think they are
not so critical.

I had more questions on the same topic and want to know

1) How is sh_entsize relevant when the section flags have SHF_STRINGS set ?

Thanks

Shankar Easwaran