Re: Release 2.23: Ping

On Wed, 5 Sep 2012, Maciej W. Rozycki wrote:

> None of these appears related to my changes.  I have also diffed 2.23
> against current trunk and everything looks in order, so the release is
> free to go as far as I am concerned (of course someone else might want to
> look into these regressions above).

 I have to take it back unfortunately, an incorrect encoding of a
microMIPS instruction has just been found in the opcode table -- which I
consider a serious problem.

 The fix will be a one-liner plus a corresponding test suite update and
will apply both to trunk and 2.23.  I'll push it through testing now and
will have it ready tomorrow.  I hope this is going to be acceptable.

  Maciej