Re: ld sysroot scripts

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 02:58:44PM +0000, Feuerbacher, Alan wrote:
> By the way, modifying libc.so as above, and using the un-patched
> binutils-2.22, also fixes the problem.

OK, you have your fix then.

> This again suggests that the patch is not working as intended.

No, you misunderstand the purpose of my patch.  ld with the patch
consistently adds the sysroot prefix to paths in scripts found in the
sysroot.  You seem to want ld to *not* add the prefix, because you're
trying to use a script that already (wrongly) has the sysroot prefix
added to paths.

--
Alan Modra
Australia Development Lab, IBM