Fix am__TEXINFO_TEX_DIR for gprof and ld

Hello,

I have noticed that building the pdf docs would fail in gprof and ld subdirs: TEXINPUTS gets a non-existing prefix, thus pdftex uses some out-dated host definitions, leading to a failure.

I am not sure why am__TEXINFO_TEX_DIR ended up with a definition different from bfd/doc, binutils/doc or gas/doc in gprof and ld. It might have been a temporary problem with automake, that's why my patch only modifies the 2 Makefile.in.

OK?

Christophe.