RE: Error while using Linker Relaxation

Hi Alan,
   Sorry for replying late!
First, I am using AVR32 target not AVR, these two are totally different
ones. The avr32 target is not yet upstreamed. I can send you the patches
if you want.
Second, changing the size allocated back to greater of sec->size and
sec->rawsize, and building binutils again solves the problem. I have few
.o files I can send that as well if you want.

Thanks and Regards,
Praveen Kaushik