Re: [Patch mach-o 3/3] section directives needed to support GCC

Hi Tristan,

Thanks for reviewing the three patches - apologies that the first one was so large.
... I would normally try to make smaller bites - but I guess I felt that it did all belong together (a lot of the bulk is in repetitive table stuff).

Do you wish me to repost after rebasing and addressing your points - (or I could send to you as a diff, if you intend to apply it).

On 13 Dec 2011, at 09:50, Tristan Gingold wrote:e