MIPS stubs in Gold

Hi Ian,
Again I have problem that occupy me for some time and for what I can't
find solution. Situation is as follows (next text is taken from
elfxx-mips.c from ld):

"Information about a non-PIC interface to a PIC function.  There are
   two ways of creating these interfaces.  The first is to add:

	lui	$25,%hi(func)
	addiu	$25,$25,%lo(func)

   immediately before a PIC function "func".  The second is to add:

	lui	$25,%hi(func)
	j	func
	addiu	$25,$25,%lo(func)

   to a separate trampoline section.

   Stubs of the first kind go in a new section immediately before the
   target function.  Stubs of the second kind go in a single section
   pointed to by the hash table's "strampoline" field."

I tried to find something similar in Gold for other architectures, but
without success. Can you give me some suggestions where to look and what
to do to implement this.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Aleksandar