Re: ld: target not found collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Hi Nagaraju,

  But when I use -mlittle-endian flag in compiler it is generating
error as ld: target  not found collect2: ld returned 1 exit status.

So in my attempts I have used -c -mlittle-endian flags in compilation

ex: zz-gcc -c -mlittle-endian abc.c

and I linked manually with -EL option then it is working fine.

ex: zz-ld -N -EL abc.o

Possibly gcc is not passing the -EL option to the linker when performing the final link ?