Re: [patch libiberty include]: Add additional helper functions for directory-separator searching

> I think we don't need filename_dirchr, only filename_dirrchr.

I see no harm in having both, for completeness, though.  One could
argue they should be in separate files, but they're trivial functions
on non-dos-fs systems.

What bothers me about this patch is that we're adding yet another set
of functions that don't discriminate between the host filesystem, the
target filesystem, and the build filesystem.