Re: [patch bfd]: Fix generation of .tls directory entry

On 20/12/2010 19:46, Kai Tietz wrote:

> Well, the issue here is that, if a .tls section is present, it needs
> to be put into directory entry.

  As I read the spec, the directory entry should point only and exactly to the
actual MS-defined TLS struct pointed to by the __tls_used symbol.  That was
why I asked about whether it's always the case that we can assume a .tls
section is exactly that and nothing else.

> Why this isn't happening anymore, I am a bit puzzled too.

  I think we should investigate this first.  Got a testcase?

    cheers,
      DaveK