Re: [gold patch] Fix PR gold/12220 where linker script causes internal error with compressed debug sections

> Rather than add a parameter to Layout::output_section_name, I would
> prefer to pull the is_compressed_debug_section handling into its only
> caller.

You're right, that's better. How's this? I did the .zdebug->.debug
transformation ahead of the output_section_name() transformation, and
decided that letting them compound makes sense.

-cary

        PR gold/12220
        * layout.cc (Layout::choose_output_section): Transform names of
        compressed sections even when using a script with a SECTIONS clause.
        * output.cc (Output_section::add_input_section): Use uncompressed
        section size when tracking input sections.