Re: More rel/rela fixes for ld -r

Bernd, is there a fundamental problem with the current data
structures?  Seems to me that it ought to be possible to make things
work without major changes to our data structures, particularly since
we are so close to a release.  I agree that the current scheme is
messy, and a quick look over the code reveals places that assume only
one of rel or rela relocs is used per section, not both.

--
Alan Modra
Australia Development Lab, IBM