C6x gas fix for GOT relocs

Here's a patch that adds a tic6x_fix_adjustable function to the C6x
assembler. Like in several other targets, we must prevent the assembler
from creating GOT relocs with an offset, e.g. for "const.str.1.1 + n",
rather than just for a symbol. Strictly speaking this isn't necessary
just yet as the linker has no support for these relocs, but I'm working
on that.

Is the patch ok?  Does it need an extra assembler testcase?  This
failure shows up numerous times in the gcc testsuite.

Bernd