Re: Release 2.21 - rough schedule

On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 7:08 AM, Tristan Gingold <gingold@adacore.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we are reaching the end of the summer which is the usual time for the release.
>
> I plan to create the branch within the next two weeks. ?If you have something important to submit, please tell me ASAP.
>
> Once the branch is created, I will wait a few weeks before making the release so that discovered regressions could be put into the branch.

I made a release here of gdb from head to do some testing on various
machines one machine in particular came across an issue, looking at
the tarball that was generated I see that gnu-oids.texi for some
reason doesn't make it into the release.

the build worked on a number of machines the machine in question was a
sparc64-unknown-openbsd4.6 available on the compile farm

Configuring in ./etc
../../archer/etc/standards.texi:2262: @include `gnu-oids.texi': No
such file or directory.
makeinfo: Removing output file `standards.info' due to errors; use
--force to preserve.

*** Error code 1