Re: mips asm questions

On 08/04/2010 11:09 AM, David Daney wrote:

On 08/04/2010 09:41 AM, loody wrote:

2. when I trace kernel code I find there are a lot assembly directory
which are not defined in as document, even in the section of mips
depend.

This one I cannot parse.

My take: "when I trace kernel code I find there are a lot of assembly directives that are not defined in the documentation for the assembler, as, even in the MIPS Machine Dependent Features of info."

I'm not a MIPS programmer, so I can't help here.

--Bob