Re: static link with relocations

Hello,

2010/4/19 <b95705030@ntu.edu.tw>:
Hello,

There is a public review in my proposal which suggest me to reassign my
proposal to GCC. May I take the liberty to ask that you are mentor of GCC or
mentor of binutils(GNU)?? Should I ask to reassign my proposal to GCC??

It is my first time to be involved with gsoc. I don't know they match project with mentor. Can you find my name, hjl, on gsoc website?

I think your EFI binutils should be placed under the GNU project.

my proposal URL is:
http://socghop.appspot.com/gsoc/student_proposal/private/google/gsoc2010/yi_hong/t127065396587

I don't have access to it.

Could you have access to it when I first time ask for mentor in binutils mailing list(in this message http://sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2010-04/msg00192.html)?? Because my proposal has been moved to GCC and you don't have access to it, means that you may be mentor of binutils(GNU). And I must to ask GSoC to move my proposal back.