Re: Removal of Name and email

On 16/04/2010 17:41, Josef Angermeier wrote:

> Dear Sourceware-Archive maintainers,
>
> i would be really thankfull to you, if you could remove my name "Josef
> Angermeier" from my mails in your archive, especially from those mails:
>
> http://sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2005-08/msg00095.html
> http://sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2005-10/msg00411.html

  And by sending that letter, you just posted your name in the archive again.
 And your name is in all the replies, and there are lots of archives of the
binutils list all over the internet... gmane, nabble, mail-archive, marc....

  Please read the first paragraph at http://www.sourceware.org/lists.html, and
if you don't want your name appearing in archives, the best thing you can do
is stop posting to public mailing lists.

    cheers,
      DaveK