Re: "cbin" utility for generating linkable objects

cbin skips the extra assembly step, can include arbitrary directory
hierarchies as well as single files, and generates a list of the included
resources by name as well as automatically generating symbols and
prototypes for each included file. All of this could be done as a wrapper
around a generated .s file (especially now that I know about the .incbin
directive :-) but I still think it's nice to have another small example of
how to use libbfd, especially since gas seems to be the only place
that creates object files using libbfd (is that correct?)

  - Ed