Re: m68k-atari-mint target

Hi Vincent,

Would it be possible to include this patch into the official binutils
sources ?

Yes - there are three conditions however:

 1. You will need to have a Binutils FSF copyright assignment in place
    in for us to be able to accept the patch.  I have attached the
    email form that you will need to fill out and send off in order to
    start this process.

 2. Someone (probably you) will need to volunteer to be a maintainer
    for the m68k-atari-mint port, making sure that it continues to work
    into the future, and even improving it if you want to.

 3. The patch must not break any of the currently existing ports.  (I
    assume that it does not, but I will check this once conditions 1
    and 2 are satisfied).