Re: [07/11] TI C6X binutils port: bfd/

> though if you'd prefer R_C6000_ to map to BFD_RELOC_TIC6X_ that's a
> trivial change.)

Nah, as long as there's a reason behind it.

> libbfd.h is a generated file - are you saying that the date on
> libbfd-in.h should be updated when any change to another file
> involves regenerating libbfd.h for the first time in a new year, so
> that the date on the generated libbfd.h is up to date?

Hmmm... I'm not sure what the right thing to do here is, then.
Changing libbfd-in.h is wrong because we're not changing that file
otherwise, but the copyright years in libbfd.h don't accurately
reflect the contents of that file.  Let's worry about this issue
separately (if at all).

> reloc.c already has 2010 in its copyright dates before my patch.

I thought that area on my disk was auto-updated each night.  Sigh.

Patch OK then, with the trailing commas I mentioned removed.  Thanks!