Re: Binutils Internals Document In PDF Format.

Hi Prashant,

	I already read that document but, I need in depth information about
porting Binutils like in case of GCC, we have 'GCC internals document'

There are a couple of internals documents in the binutils sources. See:

  bfd/doc/bfdint.texi
  ld/ldint.texinfo
  gas/doc/internals.texi

But in the main the documentation is the sources themselves. Most ports start by copying the code of an already existing, similar port, and then modifying it for the needs of the new target.